Impact starts with our members — people like you who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change — across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.
What are the benefits of membership?
Becoming a Rotary member connects you with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Through regular meetings and events, you’ll:
- Discuss your community’s needs & develop creative ways to meet them
- Connect with other leaders who are changing the world
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
What’s Expected of Me?
Rotary International (RI) is a service organization with a rich tradition of Service Above Self. Your interest in becoming a member of Lake Union Rotary shows your commitment to the quality of life in your community and the world.
- Pay your membership dues and meal fees in a timely manner.
- Maintain a minimum attendance of 60% of the weekly meetings.
- Participate in community service projects that the club undertakes.
- Help identify and recruit other qualified prospective Rotarians.
- Participate, whenever possible, in social functions.